Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Yesterday afternoon, we went to White House. I had already seen it far from in Washington. So I looking forward to seeing it and, I want to see more close. But because of security, we couldn’t see so close, which was a pity not to see nearby it. Consider the importance of American president, it is natural. Even so there are a lot of tourists. Of course, I was also such a tourist.

Tomorrow, we will go back to Japan. These about two weeks will not forget. I want to say thank you for people who wrote comments to my blog, or be kind to me in U.S. Thank you so much!!

3 comments:

Hiromi said...

Hello, Fumi!
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed visiting the White House. ^^ I also thought that I wanted to go inside of the White House last year!

It's been my pleasure to leave comments on your blog, and I really enjoyed it! I hope that you'll keep blogging after you go back to Japan. ^^

Nina Liakos said...

Dear Fumi, as I write this, you are on the plane, heading home to Japan. I hope you are having a nice flight. Perhaps you are sleeping, or maybe you are watching a movie or eating Japanese food! I've been making Bubbleshare albums to add to the blog from all the pictures I took during the past 2 days (a lot!). I won't forget these two weeks either, and I was very happy to meet you and to be a part of your American adventure!
Hugs, Nina

Ji Won said...

Dear Dear Fumiha,

I very much enjoyed mentoring for you this year, for your joyful and delightful smile helped me forget all about the deadly heat! I wish you the best in everything that you do, and I look forward to talking to you very soon through facebook, blogs, and chats. Have a goodnight sleep, and see you soon!

Ji Won